Download Project Brief: Modules_at_Play
TRY THIS PROJECT
1. Draw a shape that can easily be repeated.
2. Make twelve copies of your shape. Hand-cut them
yourself or use a laser cutter.
3. Display your shapes in a user-friendly way and let an audience arrange and rearrange them.
4. Document various arrangements throughout the duration of your exhibition.
5. Use Adobe Flash to create a ten-second animation, showing the different ways in which your module
Contributed by Zvezdana Stojmirovic, Maryland Institute College of Art
See p. 80 and 81 of Participate for sample student work